MEA Attestation done by the Ministry of External Affairs of various documents like Educational Certificate ,Birth certificate mea attestation ,Marriage certificate mea attestation ,Pcc mea apostille attestation in Bihar. Property certificate mea attestation, Marksheet mea attestation. The Ministry of External Affairs thereafter, attested the certificateor copy of documents on the basis of the signature of the designated signing authorities of the State Government.
Procedure of MEA attestation in Bihar:
- First document should be attestation should be from SDM (sub-divisional magistrate) / HRD (Human Resource Development of Bihar) / Home ( Home Department of Bihar).
- Then document or Certificate will be attestation by MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).
- After MEA Documents or Certificate will be attest by Apostille or different Embassy.
Document Required for MEA Attestation in Bihar:
- Original certificate/ Original Document / Required Documents Copy
- Passport Copy (Front & Back Side )
- passport Size Photo
For Apply Call : +91- 8073 09 2008 or Email: email@example.com
Apostille Attestation in Bihar
For Certificate apostille attestation, the said certificate should be attest from SDM (sub-divisional magistrate) HRD (Human Resource Development / Home ( Home Department).Then document or Certificate will be attestation by MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).After MEA stamping Documents or Certificate will be authenticate by Apostille attestation.
As a example if some marriage certificate issued in Patna Bihar,then firstly we have to attest the document from Bihar hrd then we have to submit for mea attestation in Delhi. Then the marriage certificate will be authenticate by apostille attestation.
MEA Apostille Attestation In Bihar
- Degree certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate